Monday, April 13, 2009

Water, Clubs, Dancing & more!

Okay, so you've probably missed us! : ) I thought I had better show you how much fun we had on Spring Break (a month ago). We did make it up to Triple Play in Couer d'Alene. Although with everyone being sick, it was a few days later than we had originally planned. We all had a GREAT time, and Spring Break was a great time to go since Moscow's break is a week earlier than other Idaho schools, so we had the place mostly to ourselves. Now who wouldn't like to have an indoor water park, arcade, bowling, miniature golf, laser tag, etc. almost to yourself?


Here's the little kid play area. Check out the big bucket of water that's dumping on those below. The first picture shows Lisa and Tanner getting dumped on by that bucket.

Regan didn't need the vest, but thought it was more fun in the wave pool with it on. She could lie back and let the waves take her wherever. We didn't get pics of the water slides, but they have one where half-way down you end up in a "toilet bowl", and you go around a few times before getting "flushed" down the rest of the slide. Too much fun!! Maybe I know how those poor spiders feel as I flush them down the toilet.


What would playing in the arcade be without trying out a little DDR? This was my first time ever doing it, and sadly I'm not so good. Of course, it helped when my kids finally told me not to step on the arrows until they are lined up on the screen. : ( Boo-hoo! Regan kicked my hiney in this when she played.

Tanner and Dad are playing miniature golf. It's all done in the dark with black lights, so anyone in white glowed. We had unlimited golf that came with our hotel room package...the older kids pretty much played for hours.

Rock climbing. Need I say more? Lisa had fun with this, too.

Aren't Merry-go-rounds fun? Even when they're only itty-bitty?

Tanner truly enjoyed himself bowling. : ) He and Grayson were on a duck-bowling-line where they bowl mini-balls and knock down pins that are all tied to a string. Too funny to watch as Tanner tried running down the lanes with his thumb in his mouth and the other hand with his bowling ball.

We chose to bowl on our second day there (Thursday), and we were the only ones bowling. It's nice to not have to compete with the lanes next to you and to have your pick of bowling balls. Friday was packed with people bowling; even at 10 a.m. when they barely opened, so SWEET, we missed the crowd. Jim took my picture, and then I knocked down 9 pins. Don't believe me??? I have a picture to prove it! : )

Here's a look at the duck-line. Grayson's shoes totally matched his shirt. I had to laugh!!
So in addition to all of the fun above, we also played laser-tag three different times. Totally fun the first time, not as much fun the last (at least for the kids). We also played LOTS of arcade games (the kids' favorite), and so they came home with a good supply of "prizes". Grayson's favorite prize...whoopie cushion. In fact, that was all of their favorite, so it popped not two days later from being used so much. And Jim and I enjoyed laughing a lot those two days because Tanner was hilarious every time he heard the "farts" come from it. Oh, the good times!

6 comments:

RCurtis said...

Wow! That sounds like a lot of fun! The pictures are great and you look fantastic! Way to go girl!!

Unknown said...

That was a great spring break! We have an indoor water park here that I wanted to try out, but unfortunately the kiddos didn't deserve it at the time.

Danette~ said...

Looks like so much fun!

Matt and Melinda Bailey said...

It's sp much fun to watch your children grow up. They are all so wonderful and cute! Sounds like you guys had a blast!

Unknown said...

That looks like a great place, LOTS of fun had by all! I am seeing a combined family vacation in our future! Thanks for the pictures. Your family is so cute!

Kaylynn said...

Yeah! You go girl! DDR is the best. You didn't happen to get video of that, did you? =)