Monday, April 27, 2009

Just go fly a KITE!



It was very windy Thursday, so we took Lisa's new birthday kite for it's FIRST flight. The boys were having lots of fun with dad. I had to stop recording, though, because Tanner let go of the handle, and off went the kite towards our neighbor's house. Luckily it stayed pretty close to the ground, and Jim was able to free the kite from their tree. To our relief....no holes in the kite. (Lisa was still at school. She hadn't had a chance to fly it yet).

"handle" is right above the kite's handle. Makes sense, right? : )

3 comments:

RCurtis said...

I remember when we took our kids to fly kites. I don't know that they would do that with me now. Maybe they would. Looked like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Fun! Glad the kite survived! Thank you for sharing the video. Not sure if it makes me miss you guys less or more....definately MORE!

The Prestwich's said...

Lucky you for not having to find a giant field to fly the sucker in! Neighbor's trees can be such a bother:).