And thanks to all of you who called (or came by) to wish me a Happy Birthday! So what else did I get for my birthday besides zoo songs? I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers in a mug, a potted plant, lots of birthday cards, a digital griddle (my other one was 13 yrs. old), two frying pans (LOVE new pans), and a piano book of Movie Song Favorites. Oh, and I also got a double ear infection, fever, and severe cold. I'm trying not to complain (at least not today), but the best part of being sick on my birthday was staying in bed (totally guilt-free) ALL day. I have the best family ever because the kids are always totally helpful when Mom's not feeling good, and Jim was a natural as the "mom-and-dad-for-the-day". I'm feeling SO much better today after a couple of doses of good meds. (and more importantly, a nice priesthood blessing). Now if I can get Tanner finished with his ear-infection and fevers, then we can have a good Spring Break this week.
We're planning on taking the kids to Triple Play in Coeur d'Alene. It's a huge family fun center that has an indoor waterpark, bowling, miniature golf, rock-wall climbing, and an arcade (to name a few). The kids are VERY excited. I'm sure I'll be posting some fun pics of our adventures there.
7 comments:
I'm so glad that you are feeling better. Sounds like the day wasn't a total wash, you got some great presents and nice family to let you stay in bed.
Cute video! Happy "belated" Birthday to you. Bummer that you were sick but glad you were able to be pampered a little bit!!!
That was awesome! What a great bunch of kids you have! I'm glad you went to the doctor and got medicine. Hope you have a wonderful spring break.
Crap!!! How did I miss your birthday??? We'll have to celebrate!
I think I'll celebrate your birthday with a nice pan of baked spaghetti! We still eat it often with fondness and remember you who first introduced it to me....
Chauntelle, I know I have talked to you on the phone since then, But once again...Happy belated Birthday...and...I'm so sorry I missed it!
I do love the video, how funny! Your kids are very sweet. You are truely blessed! Love you all!!!!
I am so sorry you got sick.. Blame kid care, eh? BTW, I love seeing you there. It makes my day to have a little chat with ya.
Post a Comment