Friday, April 17, 2009

HeRe ComEs PeTeR CoTtoN TaiL...

Every year I think I'll do better with explaining to the kids as to why we really celebrate Easter. Sadly, I don't think I did so good this year...again! When we asked the kids what Easter's all about, Grayson happily piped up, "It's when the Easter Bunny comes!!!" Luckily he has an older sister that helped out with the answer, "It's when we celebrate Christ's resurrection." Thanks, Regan, for helping me not look like a complete failure.

The kids got new Sunday clothes and a basket of goodies. They had fun with an indoor egg hunt. I'm HOPING they found all of the hard boiled eggs. : )



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Tanner's face with his "squishy ball", he is so cute. It is fun to see the kids and hear their voices. Nice robe Jim!

Unknown said...

Love the video! Come on Jim are you trying to hide while in your robe?

The Bloomin' Fields said...

Jim didn't know I was filming. He thought I was waiting for him to come into the room before taking a picture. Oops!!! I told him he had better go around the other way next time. : )