Friday, December 5, 2008

Budding Make-up artist or just plain Punk??



What do you think? Does this color look good on me???


Come on, Mom, pucker up!!

mmmmwwwwaaaaaa!

This is how Tanner entertains himself when mom is distracted. Keep in mind that he applied the lipstick (found in my purse after LOTS of snooping) without a mirror. Even I don't do that. Of course, after seeing his beautiful lips, you should have seen his hair, clothes, the kitchen floor, and most of all my purse. After laughing way too much and snapping these cute pictures, I had to say good-bye to one of my favorite tubes of lipstick. Oh well, I think the laugh was worth it.

So does he watch me apply my make-up too often? I'm not sure, but Grayson never seemed to care too much about make-up. Of course, just to clarify, Tanner doesn't always get into the make-up when I'm distracted. It can be other things as well: food, magnets, food, markers, did I mention food? Oh, the good times of having a two-year old in the house. I just hope I remember to laugh everytime he does something like this. : )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for the blog! So do I admit that Kaden has a thing for makeup as well?

Lani said...

You need a picture of his older sisters dressing him up like a little girl to go with the makeup shots. Can you believe that someday we'll look back, missing these crazy antics of young punk boys?!?!