Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's great to be 5!

Baby Tanner -- October 16, 2006

 Fast forward 5 years

Ghost Cupcake-Cake





A "Fishing Pool!!!"  Thanks, G & G Roberts!

And LOTS of bubblegum (6 different packages)  "Thanks" G &G Roberts!

 
His very own camp chair
Halloween birthday party



Birthday lunch with Grandpa Roberts

Can't beat McDonalds & Halloween Oreo Cookies!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun birthday. I love Tanner's face with his camping chair. The little things in life that make it so fun.

Jenny said...

He is so cute! I haven't seen the guy since my brother passed away, I can't believe he is so big already. I LOVE his face with his orange chair. I love that he looks just like his Papa. Love you all.

RCurtis said...

Yay for Tanner! I remember that sweet baby with the dark hair. Now he's a sweet, big 5 year old! Looks like it was a really fun day!