It's over!!!!!! Our ward primary program is over and it was AWESOME!! All of the practices (ok, we only had 2) were just a mess, but today's program was so great. The kids did so well with all of the songs and their parts, and they watched me (most of the time). The best part was listening to them sing "Praise to the Man." SO powerful! It brought a lot of people to tears. "Way to go, Quail Run Ward Primary!"
Now, time for me to relax. : )
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so happy it went well. Our program was today too, but all I had to do was look like a pretty teacher and direct kids when it was their turn. You rock!
You made it! Congratulations! Our primary program is next week. Since I don't have any children in primary, I'm not stressed about it, but am still looking forward to it. I love the Spirit that the children bring to Sacrament meeting. So glad your program turned out well! And, now you can have the rest of the year with songs. Isn't it time to start on Christmas songs?
It turned out great Chauntelle! You did a great job with those kids!
Post a Comment