Our annual tradition of carving pumpkins went by the wayside as we decided to have the kids paint their pumpkins this year. New tradition??? We'll see....I still like cleaning out the pumpkins and drying out the seeds to munch on later. Mmmmm....
| Tanner is painting a "Bob" face, as he calls it. |
| The "Bob" face was supposed to be a smiley-face, but T had too much fun with the brush |
Nothing says Halloween like the costumes kids wear. It was so funny how my kids went from costume to costume changing their minds at least 4 times (a day--all month long) before deciding on the final products below. I think they were adorable, (of course, I'm their mother and have to say that). : )
I took them trick-or-treating to our downtown businesses on mainstreet last night and then to our ward trunk-or-treat after that. Can we say, we're SWIMMING in candy? WOW! But they are happy, and that makes me happy.
Mario (Tan), Batman (G), Ninja (Lou), & Vampiress (Regs)
3 comments:
Cute pumpkins! Cute costumes! Really cute kids!! (We didn't get our pumpkins carved either. Can't decide if it was because we were too busy or not interested this year.)
That's a cute idea. I helped the scouts carve pumpkins one night so I was kind of burned out. Plus Talon's pumpkin rotted and was moldy a few days after carving. Another reason not to carve anymore right? Well, Sunday night I finally carved Kaden's pumpkin. The things we do.
Very cute! I think it is funny, Tatiana was a ninja last year and a vampire this year! Great minds think alike! I miss you tons!!!
Post a Comment