Regan did it! She won her school's spelling bee. Now she gets to move on to Regionals down in Lewiston, ID, on March 6th. Way to go, Regs, and good luck next month!
Wow!!!! Congrats to Regan! She always was SUPER smart!!! Yay! Cute pics... and glad to see that your family is doing so many fun things! {{{{HUGS}}}} from Oregon!
CONGRATULATIONS Regan!!! I am a terrible speller, so kudos to you! I am very proud of my little Regan, even though you are not looking so little anymore! I am so proud!!!
4 comments:
That is so exciting! Congrats to her. What a great achievement. Definitely a proud mommy moment.
Wow!!!! Congrats to Regan! She always was SUPER smart!!! Yay! Cute pics... and glad to see that your family is doing so many fun things! {{{{HUGS}}}} from Oregon!
CONGRATULATIONS Regan!!! I am a terrible speller, so kudos to you! I am very proud of my little Regan, even though you are not looking so little anymore! I am so proud!!!
Yay! Good for you Regan! We knew you'd be able to do it. Keep up the great work! We love you!
Post a Comment