I don't usually spend a lot of money or time on Valentine's day because.....well I just don't. In our family, we make heart-shaped pockets that we hang on our bedroom doors, at the beginning of February, and spend the month writing, creating, cutting, gluing, etc. little love notes to each other to fill up those pockets. The kids look forward to looking inside their pockets each day to see if they have something new. It's pretty cute!
Anyway, this year I decided I would crochet some little "pets" for my kids for their Valentine's presents. They found these in their little pockets Valentine's morning.
Regan got the turtle, Lisa got the Lovebird, Grayson's snake is in front and Tanner's snake is camo.
Dorky, you might say.....well, I'll give you that, but my kids LOVE their new pets and play with them constantly. And even Jim thinks they're pretty "cute".
3 comments:
Awesome new pets...way easier to clean up after than real ones! :P
They are way CUTE! You are so talented and inspiring -- I want to be like you -- making "fun" for my kids without having to have the latest technology, using my talents & being creative, and showing forth my love for them through my creations. You ROCK Sis!
Dorky??? NO WAY!!! I LOVE them!!! I want one, hahaha! Can you be my mommy too?! J/K
Post a Comment