Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kirby, the ultimate vacuum

So who says that Kirby vacuums aren't worth their cost? Not me! In fact, we have one (it's about 4 yrs. old), and it's been worth every penny; especially since Tanner's come along. Tonight, as I was helping Regan on the computer with something, Tanner was up to his same old antics. Take a look...



He is always so good at "reminding" me that certain areas in my house (whether visible or not) should be cleaned. Yes, this is our downstairs bathroom cabinet. What you see is Comet cleaner ALL over his clothes, the cabinet, floor, and everything that was in the cabinet.


Well, after a quick vacuum session (with my ultimate Kirby...gotta love those attachments) and light wipe-down, I now have a beautifully clean cabinet. Thanks, Tanner!!! We sure love to have you around so our house can stay "clean". (He's currently upstairs in the bathtub. I sure am grateful for my 10-year old for corralling him so I could clean this up without his "help"). By the way, I'm not leaving the Comet within his reach anymore even though it's in the picture. : )

9 comments:

Emily said...

I usually keep the cleaning products within reach of my small children. It makes life more interesting! :P Oh wait, it was just plain foaming hand soap Alli drank when she was around 6 months old! Man, how do our kids survive??? (Or maybe, how do we survive our kids?)

Unknown said...

There is nothing like a good reminder that the insides of our cabinets should be cleaned at least once a year. I should invest in one of those Kirby's. Not because of the children (knock on wood) but because of this new carpet we have that clogs my Oreck.

Heather S. said...

I'm glad someone agrees with me on forking out the doe for a good vacuum (not sure how much Kirby's are, but I do enjoy my Dyson!

Beth said...

WAHAHAHA!!! ***been there... done that*** LOVED those pics! Anybody with kiddos is going to have to go through some huge clean up project at some point! We bought a Kirby when Kaitlyn was born... and have NEVER regretted it.... LOVE it. I guess when we started having kids we both worried about being 'clean enough.' LOL! Anyway... thanks for the chuckle!

Matt and Melinda Bailey said...

Tanner is just keeping you guys busy up there. I love all of his cute and crazy stories.

Lani said...

12 years of marriage and we are on our 3rd or 4th $150 dollar vacuum. Work great for about 3 months then crappy for two or three years and then they die...

Cami said...

I found your family blog! I love it! Your life always seems so full and happy! I can't believe Regan! She is so awesome! Tanner is awesome too - in his special sort of way! :) I love the comet pics! Esp. at the end when you clarified the pont that you had moved the comet bottle! You are so funny! Kids are great aren't they?! Have fun!

~ Cami

RCurtis said...

Yeah - were's the cabinet locks when you need them? I love reading about Tanner's antics and the other fun things about your family. Part of our lesson in RS today was about learning to laugh especially during trials. Thanks for giving me a good laugh today. Love you!

Unknown said...

Tanner is so " helpful"! You're right, its always the super cute ones we have to keep our eyes on! Sorry I have been off the web for so long. Soooo busy! I miss you guys!!! Give everyone a hug for me!

Love
Satina