Saturday, March 17, 2012

What's one more?

So I've had another birthday, and it was a great one!  The kids were wonderful all day long (that's gotta be one of the BEST presents ever).  I got to go exercise (which I love, so that makes me happy), and then in the afternoon, I taught my step aerobics class.  The best part of my day was going to dinner with Jim and the kids.  We all dressed up in Sunday attire and went to Banyans.  The food was nice, the service was better, and the company was the best.  The kids (again a perfect present) were extremely well behaved.

Present break-down:
Cash, new shoes, gift cards, a dozen red roses in a gorgeous vase, perfume, make-up, book, painted rocks, water bottles, and a cd.  I was certainly blessed with wonderful things, but most of all, I have a wonderful family and friends who love and care for me.

Sure makes getting older easier.  ;-)  (You can click the frametastic link to see a few pics).

Frametastic

3 comments:

RCurtis said...

Lookin' good dear sister! Sounds like a great day! Love you!

Unknown said...

Kids being good is the absolute best present ever. Glad you had a good day.

Kaylynn said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday. Those are the kind that make me smile. Happy Birthday old friend (no pun intended). =)