Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Silence is...well, "music to my ears"

I just love Wednesday nights!  So Regan has mutual and Jim has Stake meetings that last til 10 o'clock or longer, but I don't care.  I love Wednesday nights!  First, I can put the kids to bed as soon as I want. (smile big).  Then I get to play catch-up on whatever I didn't finish up during the day (or not).....in SILENCE.  Sweet, innocent, lovely silence. (or at least until 8:30ish when Regan comes home and can't stop chattering about her fun night....which I also love to listen to).  Oh, the joys of Wednesday nights, and peace and quiet, and happy chatter.  Life is good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen! That is how I feel about Tuesday nights. Hurry to get dinner done and the boys out the door. Then mostly quiet for a while. The simple joys of life.

RCurtis said...

I loved the first Tuesday night when Adam, Aubrey and Scott were all gone. Not that I don't get quiet during the day since my kids are at school. But I remember how much I loved that first Tuesday night. Love you!