Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today's going to be a good day!


Grayson woke up with the croup this morning.....again.;
Tanner wet the bed last night....again;
I missed going to step aerobics today....can't take sick kids to the gym;
And it looks like it's going to rain....so gray outside.
BUT we're going to have a great day!!
Legos, super heros, farm animals, books, coloring pages, games, and soccer tonight....
I wonder how many fun things we can do before bed.
Wooohooo!!!

3 comments:

RCurtis said...

What an attitude! Way to go Sis! So, how did the day turn out? Super fun, I hope. And, I hope Grayson is feeling better. We actually got some snow flakes today (and lots of rain). What's up with that? It's almost May in California!

Unknown said...

LOL, Ranelle. I'm glad we're not the only ones that get snow after winter is over. Two years ago we got snow in June. My day ended up being great! Made banana bread, read books, played games, went to the store for milk, and even took a short nap with the boys. And, of course, caught up on blogs....but no soccer for Grayson tonight. He's still sick and has a fever now, too. :(

Unknown said...

Way to be a possitive thinker my friend! I hope your day was great and every day since! Love you!