Ahhhh, I miss soccer. I loved watching Adam play. But, I love watching him play golf too. Way to go Lisa & Grayson!!!
I'll have to follow your soccer experiences this year...I think this is only the second season since Cody was 4 that we haven't done soccer. Way to go kids.
Way to go guys! It looks like a lot of fun and some nice weather to play in too! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ahhhh, I miss soccer. I loved watching Adam play. But, I love watching him play golf too. Way to go Lisa & Grayson!!!
I'll have to follow your soccer experiences this year...I think this is only the second season since Cody was 4 that we haven't done soccer. Way to go kids.
Way to go guys! It looks like a lot of fun and some nice weather to play in too! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment