Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A month of...

Spring concert (theme: Early America), Regional Spelling Bee, and birthday fun
...and it's only half over.
I'm sure I'll be posting fun Spring Break pics next month
(since I seem to be about a month apart with my posts).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Regan placed 6th out of 17 kids. Way to go, Regs!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Does everyone feel this good about turning 35? I love my family!

Great month, I must say....even with sick kids (and mom, too). But we're all on the mend and loving life!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great family picture, maybe it's time to frame that one. hehe

Kaylynn said...

That's awesome! Congrats to Regan. Your kids are so dang BIG!!! You all grow up so fast when you are so far away.

RCurtis said...

Great pictures! Lisa looks like she enjoyed performing. Congratulations Regan! Wish my kids still wanted to give me kisses! Love you!