Well a month ago, Grayson was outside to pick up rocks out of the grass because I asked him to. A few minutes later, he came in white as a ghost. I asked what had happened, and he said the owl had landed on his back. Luckily for him, he had his big coat on and had "reared back" as a reaction to this, so the owl quickly flew away.
Last night the girls and I came home from Activity Days, and Jim said, "Guess what happened to Tanner tonight?" It turns out that the owl was in one of our trees so Jim told the boys to come inside (we've been a little leary of it since Grayson's encounter and no longer think of him as our friendly neighbor). Instead of coming inside, Tanner ran toward it. He stopped about half-way there and turned back around to come inside. Once he turned around, the owl swept down and landed on Tanner's head. Again, luckily he had his coat hat on. Jim yelled at it, and it flew away.
Crazy owl!!! I mean, check out him out......evil!!
(this is our front porch. I think he thinks he owns our house)
3 comments:
Have you ever had owl for dinner? Evil describes him well.
Wow! I didn't think owls were that brave around people. He MUST think he owns your house. The look in the picture is classic! do do do do, do do do do (okay - think of the music from "Twilight Zone").
Holy Cow, I cannot believe that, how crazy. I thought it was awesome when you first posted about it, but yeah the thing looks pretty evil.
Post a Comment