Tuesday, April 12, 2011

March 2011 thru pictures

March

Our local adopted family, the Roberts and their two daughters and families.  Travis, Alicia & Ainsley Goldman; Alan & Linette Roberts; Reggie, Kayleigh, & Dash Jones.  
We sure had a great time visiting with everyone.  It worked out nicely that they came over Spring Break; plus it was my birthday on the 14th, Reggie's on the 15th, and Travis's on the 18th. We had fun celebrating all week long.  : )
SMILE!

Grayson takes on Reggie in Battleship

Let's go fly a kite!


Flying 3 kites in a small area got a little hectic at times.

Our super quick, but FANTASTIC trip to Albany, Oregon, to visit the Tolman family.  We, of course, took a detour to Portland to visit OMSI. FUN!


Sand pit....a favorite!


Nice look, Lisa!

You, too, Grayson.


3 comments:

Danette~ said...

Glad you updated your blog. It's fun to see all your cute pictures and see the fun you've been having. Wow, you guys got a LOT of snow! Good luck with your new calling... you'll do great!

Unknown said...

Good job for updating your blog. I was going to ask you the other day on the phone if you wanted some bracelets I bought. I got them in a small thinking they would fit, but apparently I have baby wrists.

RCurtis said...

What fun you've been having! Wish we could be closer to join in the fun! Love you!